Download Google Camera Apk for Android mobile. Click the next level photo with the Google Camera mod Apk from any Android phone.
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such as Portrait and Night Sight.
google cam helps for quick and easy photos and videos, and takes advantage of your Android device’s computing power with image enhancing features like HDR+, Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama and Photo Sphere
Google Camera Features
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
• Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents, or foreign text and it’ll help you read, scan documents, translate, and more.
• Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects!
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones on Android 10 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
Google Camera Permissions
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
• Location: Required if you would like to record location information with your pictures and videos.
Unlike traditional High-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging, HDR+ (also known as HDR+ on) uses computational photography techniques to achieve higher dynamic range. HDR+ takes continuous burst shots with short exposures.
When the shutter is pressed the last 5-15 frames are analysed to pick the sharpest shots (using lucky imaging), which are selectively aligned and combined with image averaging. HDR+ also uses Semantic Segmentation
detect faces to brighted using synthetic fill flash and darken and denoise skies. HDR+ also reduces noise, improves colors, while avoiding blowing out highlights and motion blur. HDR+ was introduced on the Nexus 6 and brought back to the Nexus 5.
Computational Raw – Google Camera supports capturing JPEG and DNG files simultaneously. The DNG files are also processed with Google’s HDR+ Computational Photography.
Computational Raw was introduced on the Pixel 3. Motion Auto Focus – maintains focus on any subject/object in the frame. Motion Auto Focus was introduced in the Pixel 3. Frequent Faces – allows the camera to remember faces.
The camera will try ensure those faces are in focus, smiling and not blinking. Location – Location information obtained via GPS and/or Google’s location service can be added to pictures and videos when enabled.
Night Sight is based on a similar principle to exposure stacking, used in astrophotography. Night Sight uses modified HDR+ or Super Res Zoom algorithms. Once the user presses the trigger, multiple long exposure shots are taken, up to 15x 1/15 second exposure or 6x of 1 second exposure, to create up to a 6 second exposure.
The motion metering and tile-based processing of the image allows to reduce if not cancel the users motion and shivering to result in a clear and properly exposed shot. Google claims it can handle up to ~8% displacement frame to frame. And each frame is broke into around 12,000 tiles.
It also introduced a learning-based AWB algorithm for more accurate white balance in low light.[Night Sight also works well in daylight, improving WB, detail and sharpness. Like HDR+ enhanced,
Night Sight features positive-shutter-lag (PSL). Night Sight also supports a delay-timer as well as an assisted selector for the focus featuring three options (far, close and auto-focus). Night Sight was introduced with the Pixel 3, all older Pixel phones were updated with support.