FTP Server Apk: A powerful application allows you to run FTP Server on your Android device and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet. It is also called WiFi file transfer or wireless file management.
Table of Contents
- Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering…
- Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
- Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
Can set read-only or full write access on each path
- Passive and active modes: Support simultaneous file transfer
- Automatically open port on your router: Access files from everywhere on Earth
- For the list of tested routers, please check the Help section in application
- Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
- Automatically start FTP Server on boot
- Has public intents to support scripting/tasker
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
- Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
- Actions: either one of following actions:
Home: Control the server configurations such as
Monitor the connected clients
Enable the feature to open ports in router automatically
Change passive port
Set idle timeout
Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected
Enable automatically start on boot
Manage users and access paths for each user
Enable or disable user
Delete user by swiping left/right on that user.
Information about FTP Server
What FTP Clients are supported?
You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this FTP Server.
- Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://[email protected]:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
- Finder (MAC OS)
- File manager on Linux OS
- Total Commander (Android)
- ES File Explorer (Android)
- Astro File Manager (Android)
- Web browsers such as Chrome, Filefox, Edge… can be used in read-only mode
The range of passive port is from the initial port (default 50000) to the next 128 ports if UPnP enabled, or next 256 ports if UPnP disabled. In general:
- 50000 – 50128 if UPnP enabled
- 50000 – 50256 if UPnP disabled
Doze mode: Application may not work as expected if doze mode is activated. Please go to Settings -> Search for Doze mode and add this application to the white list.